World Software Catalog
Internet catalog of free and paid applications of the World
Any distribution satisfying all the distribution requirements expressed in this data record is hereby authorized.
Permission to distribute the Examine32 Text Search package is not transferable, assignable, saleable, or franchisable. Each vendor wishing to distribute the package must independently satisfy the terms of this limited distribution license.
Aquila Software may revoke any permissions granted here, by notifying you in writing. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Aquila Software.
© Aquila Software 1993-2012, All Rights Reserved
EXAMINE32/EXAMINE64 TEXT SEARCH - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
1. LICENSE GRANT. Aquila Software grants you a limited license to use this software for evaluation purposes for a period not to exceed thirty days. If you continue using this software after the thirty-day evaluation period, you MUST make a registration payment to Aquila Software, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. 'You' means the company, entity or individual who is evaluating the SOFTWARE. 'Use' means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This 'try before you buy' approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Aquila Software. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United Kingdom copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Aquila Software and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. Aquila Software does not warrant that the software is error free. Aquila Software disclaims all other warranties with respect to the software, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement of third party rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Aquila Software or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance or use of the software, even if Aquila Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Aquila Software's liability for any claim, whether in contract, tort or any other theory of liability, exceed the license fee paid by you, if any.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This license agreement and warranty shall be construed, interpreted and governed by the laws of England and Wales. You may have other rights which vary from one jurisdiction to another.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Aquila Software which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.