Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
at least 20 MB free disk space for software executable files; at least 1 GB RAM
English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Ukrainian
will not copy files above 256KB
Keywords: lost data recovery, photo recovery, data recovery software, data recovery macOS, data recovery Linux, sd card recovery, data recovery wizard
Raise Data Recovery is a handy program for smooth data recovery after logical failures, malware attacks, accidental file deletion and hardware faults. The utility can recover files from any storage device attached to the local computer and controlled by any of the file systems of Windows (FAT/FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS), macOS (APFS, HFS+) and Linux (Ext2, Ext4, Ext4, ReiserFS, XFS, JFS). Raise Data Recovery can also be applied to RAID systems and composite volumes, including Linux LVM, Windows dynamic disks, Apple Software RAID, as well as most NAS devices. Owing to its maximum simplicity, the software doesnt require any extra user actions or skills to perform the data recovery procedure. The application automatically selects the necessary data recovery methods and quickly recovers the lost information. Raise Data Recovery employs powerful analysis, search and recovery mechanisms similar to those used in professional product series. After the user starts the scanning operation, the utility analyzes the storage space finding all the intact folders and files that have been inside the file system. The program offers such useful additional features, as preview of files, their sorting, adjustable search and in most cases, reconstructs the initial structure of directories. Several licensing options are provided depending on the purpose of use: from the free Trial License with the limitations on the size of files to be saved to the Personal license with several sub-licenses for lifting the limitations depending on the chosen set of file systems for recovery Windows, Linux or macOS. The activated set of storage formats that can be processed under any of the supported operating systems.
NTFS file system; - Added procedure of files recovery using $LogFile content; - Added indication and blocked copying of non-synchronized files from OneDrive; Enabled following symbolic links in Explorer (when possible).
02 Sep 2020
* Reworked procedure of deleted files recovery from EXT3/EXT4 file systems; * Updated format of 'scan status database' and 'virtual file system' files; * Photo viewer adopted for new digital camera raw formats.
10 Aug 2020
* Added Spanish software interface language; * Fixed bug reading legacy HFS volumes; * Added extra search for folder name entries for EXT file system; * Update to PDF viewer: added support of buggy files with shifted xref table.
Distribution permissions: 'The trial version of MySoftware can be freely distributed over the internet in an unchanged form'
RAISE DATA RECOVERY LICENSE Please, carefully read this Software License Agreement before continuing the installation. By accepting this Agreement in the process of software installation, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the present Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of the present Agreement, do not continue the installation and delete your copy of the Software.
This Software License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as 'Agreement') is a legal agreement between you, and LLC 'SysDev Laboratories' (hereinafter referred to as 'Owner') for the computer program Raise Data Recovery, including any enclosed documentation and/or accompanying items (hereinafter referred to as 'Software').
This Agreement sets the terms and conditions upon which the Owner offers to license the Software.
This Agreement is binding upon you as well as anyone taking any action with regard to your copy of the Software whether at your guidance or not. This applies to any third party as well.
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this Software. By using the Software in any way (including software installation, copying, exploitation), you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of the present Agreement, do not use the Software. Instead, return it to the retailer for a refund or credit.
1. COPYRIGHT The Software is copyrighted by Bohdan G. Shulha (the Author). The Owner is authorized to use, modify and sub-license the Software under agreements with the Author.
The rights of the Author and the Owner are protected by Ukrainian copyright laws, other copyright laws and international treaties. The Owner reserves all the rights regarding the Software granted by the Author. The Owner authorizes Software use only in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the present Agreement. You must not remove any copyright or proprietary notices from the Software.
2. LICENSE GRANT The software is licensed, not sold. The Owner only grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive and limited right to install and use a copy of the Software as long as you comply with the terms and conditions of the particular Software License Agreement. All other rights remain reserved by the Owner.
Depending on the intended use of the Software, the Owner offers the following particular licenses:
2.a. Trial License. A Trial (Evaluation) License grants you the right to install, use, and advertise the Software in accordance with the present Software License Agreement. According to the Trial License, you are allowed to use the Software on any computer device without limitations, running any of the supported operating systems for unlimited period.
This Trial License covers only the current major Software version. The Owner reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Trial License for further Software versions.
By using the Software for Trial or Evaluation you must comply with any technical limitations in the Software ('TRIAL LIMITATIONS'). For more information about technical limitations, please, refer to software technical specification page online.
2.b. Personal License On condition that you have obtained the Software Registration Code (see p.3) from the Owner or an authorized affiliate, the Personal License grants you as an individual the right to install, use, advertise and make a backup copy of the Software for archival purposes.
According to the Personal License, you as an individual are allowed to use the Software on personal computers, including laptop computers, owned by you, running one of the supported operating systems for an unlimited period of time. A legal person is permitted to use the software on a single corporate computer for non-commercial purposes. This Personal License covers only the current major Software version.
The Owner reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Personal License for further Software versions. In no event shall the Personal License grant the right to use the Software for commercial purposes (which includes the receipt of monetary gain from the use of the Software). Personal Software License consists of a General Software License and several Sub-Licenses removing specific trial limitations.
Ordering only one specific Sub-License allows removing specific Trail Limitations depending on the purpose of the corresponding Sub-License.
Each Sub-License requires its own Registration Code (see p.3) and payment of a License Fee.
General Software License This license is required to enable any other Sub-License type and allows copying files with the size that exceeds 256 KB from FAT, FAT32, exFAT and NTFS file systems of non-RAID storages. It also removes limitations for copying data found as the result of the scan procedure of these file systems, plus for the results of 'raw data recovery'.
Basic Linux/Unix File Systems Support License This license can be enabled by the owner of the General Software License and allows copying files with the size that exceeds 256 KB from Ext2, Ext4, UFS/UFS2, ReiserFS and Linux JFS file systems of non-RAID storages. It also removes limitations for copying data found as the result of the scan procedure of these file systems.
macOS File Systems Support License This license can be enabled by the owner of the General Software License and allows copying files with size that exceeds 256 KB from HFS+ and APFS file systems of non-RAID storages. It also removes limitations for copying data found as the result of the scan procedure of these file systems.
XFS File System Support License This license can be enabled by the owner of the General Software License and allows copying files with the size that exceeds 256 KB from the XFS file system of non-RAID storages. It also removes limitations for copying data found as the result of the scan procedure of this file system.
RAID Recovery Support License This license can be enabled by the owner of the General Software License and allows copying files with size that exceeds 256 KB from RAID storages virtually reconstructed by the Software. This license is not required when RAID storage reconstruction is handled by hardware or third-party software (such as an operating system).
3. SOFTWARE REGISTRATION CODE The Software Registration Code is a special sequence of symbols that along with the Software Registration Name or alone shall be used to identify a user as an authorized user of the Software and provide rights to use the Software in accordance to the particular Software License Agreement. The Software Registration Code allows verifying the validity of the Software License.
Only the Author, the Owner or authorized resellers have the right to issue, publish or pass Software Registration Codes to end-users. Any unauthorized publishing or transfer of the Registration Code is deemed as violation of the Software License Agreement and leads to termination thereof.
The Owner reserves the right to change registration codes with Software updates. As set forth in Paragraph 5 of the present Agreement, you can update your Software copy requesting the Software Registration Code update from the Owner.
4. OPERATING SYSTEM PLATFORM The Owner or the Author has the right to restrict the software use to one of the supported operating systems and certain hardware or software platforms. Different operating system platforms may require purchase and installation of different Software copies. You should consult the information on the website or contact the Owner for details on the operating system platform for your Software License.
5. UPDATES The Owner reserves the right to update and alter the contents of the Software and its accompanying files, documentation, other Software elements and/or License terms, occasionally and at his own discretion without the consent of or any obligation to any authorized users or distributors. Unless this License terminates, you have the right to update your software copy free of charge within the frames of Software Update and Upgrade Policy.
Under the Trial License you are allowed to use any version (any update) of the Software for evaluation purposes.
Under the Personal License, you are allowed to use any Software version released prior to your obtaining the Software Registration code. You are allowed to obtain Software Updates released within the Updates Period Term, which starts from the date of the license purchase and lasts for the Updates Period Term specified in the Public Offer, for free.
The Updates Period Term only limits the period of receiving software updates and not the software use period. Any particular software version, released during the allowed term of upgrades can be used for the term of validity of this Agreement.
The Updates Period Term can be extended by paying extra Updates Period Term extension fee under this license.
6. TERRITORY This Agreement is applicable worldwide except the following territories:
Japan Software use in the territory of Japan is only allowed for non-residents of Japan for non-commercial purposes. Residents of Japan, for either personal or commercial purposes, as well as non-residents of Japan, for commercial purposes in the territory of Japan, shall use Recovery Angel software available from https://www.recovery-angel.jp/.
Korea Software use in the territory of Korea is only allowed for non-residents of Korea for non-commercial purposes. Residents of Korea, for either personal or commercial purposes, as well as non-residents of Korea, for commercial purposes in the territory of Korea, shall use Recovery Angel software available from https://www.recovery-angel.co.kr/.
7. LIMITATIONS 7.1. General Use Neither you, anyone at your guidance, nor any third party, must take the following actions with regard to the Software or any part thereof: circumvent technical restrictions, modify, change, decompile, recompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, adapt, create derivative works, translate or reproduce the Software or any part thereof. In any event, you must notify the Owner of any information derived from reverse engineering or such activities and the results thereof constitute confidential information of the Owner which may be used only in connection with the Software. In case if you need interface information, you must consult the Owner.
7.2. Commercial Use Unless explicitly stated in a particular Software License Agreement, any commercial (for-profit) use is prohibited. Under no circumstances must you, the end-user, be allowed or authorized to commercially exploit the Software or any part thereof without a special permission. Neither you, anyone at your guidance nor any third party must take the following actions with regard to the Software, or any part thereof, sell, rent, lend, lease, commercially exploit or use the Software for any commercial (for-profit) purpose unless otherwise is stated in a particular Software License Agreement.
8. DISTRIBUTION The Software remains the exclusive property of the Owner. In no way shall you be entitled to distribute Software copies to any third party without special permission provided by the Owner under the Shareware Version Distribution License. At this, the terms and conditions of the present Software License Agreement remain binding. You must also take reasonable steps to prevent any third party from copying the Software from one of your computers or removable devices.
9. TRANSFER The Owner grants you a non-transferable right to install and use the Software in compliance with the terms and conditions of the present Agreement. In no way shall you be entitled to transfer your rights under this Software License to any third party. Neither the whole Software License nor any part or part thereof shall be assigned or sub-licensed.
10. TERMINATION This license and your right to use the Software terminates automatically without any prior notice from the Owner in case of violation of any part of this Agreement. You can also terminate this license at any time at your own reasonable discretion. You agree to destroy all copies of the Software immediately upon Software License termination. Upon termination, the Owner may also enforce any rights provided by applicable law.
11. WARRANTY POLICY THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS-IS'. NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR COMPATIBILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND/OR ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE ARE MADE AS TO IT OR ANY MEDIUM IT MAY BE ON. OWNER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR MEET ANY REQUIREMENTS. THE WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. NO ONE BUT THE OWNER OR THE AUTHOR IS AUTHORISED TO MAKE MODIFICATIONS OR ADDITIONS TO THIS WARRANTY.
12. REMEDIES THE OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE AND WILL PROVIDE NO REMEDY ABOVE THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE (IF ANY) FOR LOST DATA, LOST SAVINGS, LOST PROFITS, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, EVEN AFTER NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
13. INDEMNIFICATION You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner, his family, relatives, licensees, sub-licensees, distributors and lawyers against any and all damages, losses, claims, courses of action, lawsuits, liabilities, judgments and all expenses arising from, resulting to, or in connection with a breach of this Agreement by you and arising from, relating to, or in connection with your use or non-use of the Software
14. RESTRICTED RIGHTS The Software and any related documentation is provided with restricted and limited rights. Use, duplication and disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in the subdivision (b)(3)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software Clause at 252.227-7013. If you are using this software outside the US, you agree to be bound by the applicable law in your country.
15. SURVIVAL A Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court, the validity and enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected thereby. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable, you agree to a modification of such provision to provide for enforcement of the provision's intent, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Failure of a party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or the right to enforce the provision.
B The following provisions shall survive the expiration or early termination of this Agreement: paragraphs 1, 7 and 13.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT This Agreement along with separate 'Refund Policy' and 'Upgrade Policy' documents constitute the entire Agreement between you, and the Owner and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement concerning the Software. The Owner is not bound by any action, statements, or any provisions made by anyone else. No modification or change in this Agreement shall be valid or binding upon the Owner, unless in writing.
17. APPLICABLE LAW This Agreement is governed by the laws of Ukraine. You agree to jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in Kyiv, Ukraine, for all claims, disputes and litigation arising under or related to this Agreement. The export of this product is governed by Ukrainian export regulations.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE RIGHTS AND LIABILITIES OF THE PARTIES AND SUPERSEDES ALL PROPOSALS OR PRIOR AGREEMENTS, ORAL OR WRITTEN AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE PARTIES RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement sets the terms and conditions upon which the Owner offers to license the Software.
Third-party modules which could be bundled with the Software are subject to separate license terms not covered under this agreement. Any such separate license terms are provided in a text file accompanying this individual third-party module.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement or do not understand any of them, you must uninstall and delete your copy of the Software immediately.